Trek booking opened for 2024/25 ! A notice for Lukla flight diversion through Manthali Airport from March, April and October and November 2024 !
Most asked questions
Is Nepal safe for tourists?
What are the physical fitness and other criteria required to trek in Nepal?
When is the best season for trekking?
What is a TIMS card? What is the difference between TIMS and Trekkers’ Permit?
Do you have other dates available that match my timing??
Is Travel Insurance compulsorily required to trek in Nepal? Does your company pay for the Travel Insurance of guides and porters?
Is there any difference between hiking, trekking, and Peak climbing?
What is the role of your guides?
Everest Base Camp FAQ
- What are the documents that we need to bring for trekking in Nepal?
- What are the accommodation arrangements during the trek?
- What kind of toilet facilities are there? Will we be able to take a shower in Mountain regions?
- Can we hire trekking gears in Kathmandu?
- How can we reach Nepal?
- Do we need to tip my porter and guide?
- Are alcoholic beverages available in Nepal?
- Is it possible to recharge batteries and electronics during the trek?
- Is it possible to communicate with friends and family back home while on treks?
Annapurna Base Camp FAQ
- What is Acute Mountain Sickness? What happens if we fall sick?
- As a single trekker, may I join one of Nepal Alternative Treks’ fixed departure Trekking package? Will it be possible to get a separate room?
- What is the booking method, and how can we make the payment for the trek?
- Where can we change money after arriving in Nepal?
- Can we get a visa upon arrival in Nepal?
- What is the weight limit of the domestic flights and porters in Nepal?
- What kind of food will be provided during the trek?
- How can drinking water be managed in the mountain?