“Nepal Alternative Trek addressed my needs according to my schedule and agenda. I stayed most of the time at his home-stay, shuttling between home and the places that I wanted to visit. Tej, the boss behind Nepal Alternative Trek, helped to make my stay in Kathmandu comfortable and productive. He walked me to the monasteries that I wanted to visit and even picked me up when I needed a ride back home.
The home-stay is hosted by his wife and I got to experience living with a Nepalese family, sharing their food, space and laughter.
For the home-stay:
1) Meals available upon request
2) Family get together and chats
3) Regular change of bed-sheets and towels
4) Free WIFI
5) Near Swayambhu and Thamel
6) Safe environment
7) Mountainous forest behind home
8) Walking distance to beautiful monasteries
9) Away from hustle and bustle of towns yet easy to get to town
I left the home-stay with a smile.
All the best,