Almost all your questions answered.
Most asked questions
- Is Nepal safe for tourists?
- What are the physical fitness and other criteria required to trek in Nepal?
- When is the best season for trekking?
- What is a TIMS card? What is the difference between TIMS and Trekkers’ Permit?
- Do you have other dates available that match my timing??
- Is Travel Insurance compulsorily required to trek in Nepal? Does your company pay for the Travel Insurance of guides and porters?
- Is there any difference between hiking, trekking, and Peak climbing?
- What is the role of your guides?
Everest Base Camp FAQ
- What are the documents that we need to bring for trekking in Nepal?
- What are the accommodation arrangements during the trek?
- What kind of toilet facilities are there? Will we be able to take a shower in Mountain regions?
- Can we hire trekking gears in Kathmandu?
- How can we reach Nepal?
- Do we need to tip my porter and guide?
- Are alcoholic beverages available in Nepal?
- Is it possible to recharge batteries and electronics during the trek?
- Is it possible to communicate with friends and family back home while on treks?
Annapurna Base Camp FAQ
- What is Acute Mountain Sickness? What happens if we fall sick?
- As a single trekker, may I join one of Nepal Alternative Treks’ fixed departure Trekking package? Will it be possible to get a separate room?
- What is the booking method, and how can we make the payment for the trek?
- Where can we change money after arriving in Nepal?
- Can we get a visa upon arrival in Nepal?
- What is the weight limit of the domestic flights and porters in Nepal?
- What kind of food will be provided during the trek?
- How can drinking water be managed in the mountain?